Little Fockers Review
22 Dec 2010
Behind the Scene and other Major Plot Points
As per Robert De Niro
When Robert De Niro won the Lifetime Achievement Award at the Golden Globes he remarked: “I was very, very moved and gratified when you made the announcement (of this award) two months ago, well before you had a chance to review Little Fockers.”
so yeah if ur hesitant give it a shot IMO a worthy sequel! and jessica alba was a pleasant surprise (and looks maybe best ever in this <3 her w dark hair lol)
i thought the movie was funny too. people need to chill and relax. this is a comedy for god sake.
Much better than expected
The first two are the best, but this one was still pretty good. Some jokes were a bit over used, but overall, it was a good movie.
Much,much better than reviews
The rest of the film was IMHO genuinely funny, and a more worthy sequel to the last one.
Meet the Parents is a classic film, and this sequel is far more of an appropriate follow up.
Pretty focking good, don’t believe the bad hype.
This is funny and it’s sweater than the other two in the franchise. And of course you get so many really great actors together. You have to be in a pretty *beep* mood to not enjoy this flick. Very fun and watchable, and that’s what comedies should be.
There are many laughable moments. We like Greg better and Jack less. I like the relationship bwteen Greg and Pam. If you enjoyed the first and second one – you’ll like this one. At least I did.
Am I the only one who wants to see a movie about “young” Jack Byrnes while he was in CIA. Maybe a movie about how he and Dina met. But more or less I want to see a movie about Byrnes in CIA action so to speak.
Not the best movie in the world, but far from the worst… it had it’s moments.
Is there gonna be another movie?
Just curious. I loved watching these films. Does anyone know if there’s going to be a fourth?
I think Teri Polo is brilliant in this film! She is underrated and should be more well-known. I’ve seen all three of the films and loved them all This is mostly because of Teri Polo
The thing that gets me every time about Teri is that she plays her roles so well. I have always admired her
Teri Polo is yet to achieve world domination!!
I wish the movie was longer!
I loved Little Fockers so much! It is my favourite film at the moment, mainly because of Teri Polo and Ben Stiller. I just wish the duration was longer because I wanted the fun to continue xx
The top 10 reasons why Little Fockers had It all
1) It is about family and the importance of it.
2) I loved the bit when Dr. Bob was in a scene. It enlightened me on what it was like being a son-in-law in the Byrnes family. I think any male or female could relate to this; the pressure of fitting into a specific family unit.
3) Teri Polo is the best actress in the world.
4) The Focker kids had their own personalities.
5) Dustin Hoffman and Barbra Streisand rejoined the cast, even if only briefly!
6) It introduces some new characters not in the other movies.
7) The ball pit scene is hilarious. “You are the Greg Focker.”
8) Pam still stuck by Greg, despite Jack’s attempts to split them up. This shows their love is true and can survive anything.
9) Teri Polo still looks great for her age and when she smiles, it lights up the movie Her love for the twins and Greg cannot be beaten.
10) The bit when Dina says that she and Jack are supposed to have an affair with each other.
I could think of many more reasons… more like 20
RT/Meta Critic Review
but without a doubt a funny and diverting holiday comedy.(Click here to see)